Akan n : a Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast
- Of or pertaining to the Akan people.
- Of or pertaining to the Akan language and other related languages.
Akan may be:
- Akan, Gabon
- Akan people, an ethnic group in Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire
- Akan District, Hokkaido (阿寒郡)
- Akan, Wisconsin, a town in the United States
- Akan, son of Ezer, a character mentioned in the Book of Genesis
- Akan (あかん) is a well-known Kansai dialect phrase meaning "No way" in Japan.
- Akan in the Indonesian/Malaysian language means will
Akan in Spanish: Akan
Akan in Dutch: Akan
Akan in Polish: Akan (ujednoznacznienie)
Akan in Portuguese: Akan
Akan in Serbo-Croatian: Akan